[DeTomaso] Toggle switch question

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 23:16:05 EDT 2016

My dummy dash toggle came apart inside. Everything is there, the springs, nylon slides. Do I need to drill out the rivets on the
sheet metal under the toggle section, then assemble the springs, etc., then somehow connect the top and backing section together
again? Please email me. Thanks, Fred

Fred,

John Taphorn sent me an article on how he restored a switch.  It was in a format that caused problems
trying to place in on my website... so it has not yet made it.

But I could send it to you, or he could directly, if he chirps in...

John ?

Chuck