[DeTomaso] Just got Profiles...spoiler alert

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 14:32:39 EDT 2016

I think you've completely missed the point here Paul.  These are people that in all likelihood would NEVER join POCA, but have a tremendous "halo" effect.  I think it's a good idea - having them receive a "profiles" and a newsletter is easy compared to the potential benefit of one of them getting involved with the club!
brent

    On Tuesday, April 5, 2016 11:09 AM, Paul A Rimov <rimovp at gmail.com> wrote:

 I could not disagree more. If POCA is to offer honorary memberships then they should go to long standing members that have contributed countless amounts of time and energy to the club like Mike Drew, Jack , Asa, Judy and a whole bunch more not the flavor of the month celebrity. The cars have become investment money marking asserts and are pretty much out of the reach of most hobbyist do we really need to make them even more so by giving free memberships to people that already have tremendous incomes as it is?

Sent from my iPhone