[DeTomaso] GT5S REAR AXLE BEARING SIZES

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Sun Apr 3 15:18:25 EDT 2016

Only the outer bearing is a ball bearing, a 6309 2RS. The inner bearing
is a non sealed cylindrical roller bearing, NU 2208 E C3 (from an invoice).

At least that's what's on my 1984 GT5.

https://www.primebearing.com/6309-2RS-bearing-6309-2RS-bearings-45x100x25.html

http://www.lienkaemper.de/products/Waelz-und-Nadellager/Zylinderrollenlager-NU-C3-NU-2208-ETVP2C3.html?cat=10002909&

Early cars had two roller bearing AFAIK.

Thomas