[DeTomaso] Cars for sale

Robert Levitt levitt1946 at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 11:53:22 EDT 2016

Hi fellow owners ,

While helping to sell my friend Hughs car several people called me looking for panteras .

At the same time people called me and said they had cars to sell .

The following is a list of cars that are currently for sale . Call me if interested .
1972 black GT with push button doors $70,000
1973 white GT5 Resto-mod with roll cage delta wing sugar scoop 5 point race harness . Michelin pilot GT5 Fender and running boards $90,000
1974 red with fender flares . $75,000

I am on vacation and can forward pictures upon request the end of next week .

Best
Bob Levitt

Sent from my iPhone