[DeTomaso] Value of rebuilt stock carriers and brakes?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 01:35:21 EDT 2016

 I bought a 73 from Lilo Benzicron (raced the vintage Mangusta and has a business restoring vintage race cars).  The rear carriers, calipers, etc. were rebuilt in his shop, but I am upgrading and don't see a need to keep them.  The disks are about .76 (front) and .715 (rear) and the pads are new.
Does anyone need this stuff?  Any idea of what they are worth?
Ken