[DeTomaso] Vitaloni mirrors mounting?

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Fri Apr 1 17:59:29 EDT 2016

That's kinda interesting.  I'd totally forgotten about the set screw deal, but that's the arrangement I have, I went to the garage to confirm and yes no mounting screws show once the mirror is installed, only the set screw is visible.
Actually found these mirrors at Kragen's guess I ought to have bought more if there's a demand now.
GD