[DeTomaso] Brake lines

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:39:33 EDT 2015

I think I may have figured out my confusion.  The fittings shipped to me
were all AN off the shelf fittings (looks like -2) which are very close in
size to M10 1.0.  Eyeballing it they look the same but in practice the fit
is a little loose in the caliper... but... I've been cheating.  I have an
extra caliper but I wasn't using the adapter.  So it's possible that the
adapter is aircraft on one end and M10 on the other.  I'll let you know the
results when I get around to fiddling with it again :)

--
   I think I may have figured out my confusion.A  The fittings shipped to
   me were all AN off the shelf fittings (looks like -2) which are very