[DeTomaso] Engine position

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 01:36:36 EDT 2015

I moved mine a bit rearward to give me more room at the distributor.

You can even slot the single hole in the fame part of the engine mounts.
The rear ZF side mounts have shims, and everything else (hoses, shift
linkage, etc.) adjusts, so you should be able to move it about 1/2" - 1²
either way.

Sorry.  I mean 1.27 - 2.54 centimeters.

Did I tell you I saw a 2.54cm worm the other day?