[DeTomaso] Factory seat types

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 21:13:23 EDT 2015

Dear list,

All this discussion about seats has me decided to sell the stock seats that came with my car. Plus the commanding price potential has me thinking about vette or fiero seats.

I know for a fact they were not original to my car. They may have been original to an "L" car.

Somebody please give me a quick tutorial on the different generations, if any, in factory seats. These seats have cloth centers and vinyl sides, backs, and headrests. They look original to me. Operational seat tracks.

Was there any characteristics or qualities that would determine what year car these seats came from?

Thank you all.
Cullen