[DeTomaso] FS: Hall Big Bore Headers and mufflers

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 15:57:43 EDT 2015

And here is a quick video of the sound that combination produces...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8dGR1bflfg

brent

     On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 11:40 AM, Brent Stewart <bjbstewart at yahoo.com> wrote:

 I have a set of the Hall Big Bore Headers and mufflers (non-Hall) that I'd like to sell as seen here:
http://hallpantera.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product.cgi?d=hallpantera-inc&item=22778

New, just the Headers are $450 + $225 for coating = $675
I'll take $500 for the whole setup, plus I'll throw in 4 straight tips (http://hallpantera.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product.cgi?d=hallpantera-inc&item=22801) that can be put on to replace the angles.
Would really prefer to sell locally, as shipping will be a pain - but I'll do it.
brent