[DeTomaso] NPC--Emissions (No Sneaky Software Here)

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Sep 29 14:22:24 EDT 2015

Seems to me what VW did is nothing short of brilliant. Makes me want
to go buy one.
 Sent using Hushmail
On September 29, 2015 at 6:28 AM, "Richard Greenblum"  wrote:Sorry, I
couldn¹t resist sending this.  It does have a car aspect to it.
Don¹t know how to send pictures, so it might not come through.
Richard
Austin, TX
(formerly Lt Col Richard ³Speedy² Greenblum)