[DeTomaso] Speaking of wall art - Road & Track prints

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Sep 29 08:48:01 EDT 2015

For many years Road & Track magazine had a profile drawing of the car they
were testing at the top of the data page for each road test.  In the early
80's I think, they offered farmable prints of many of these profiles in
8x10" and 16x20".  I still have my 8x10" for the Pantera GTS, as well as an
XKE V-12, Porsche 930 Turbo and Porsche 928.  I also have, still in its'
frame, the 16x20" of the Ferrari Daytona Coupe.  These need to get back up
on my wall, if only I had room.  I'm wishing I'd bought one of the large
prints of the Pantera . . . .

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328