[DeTomaso] One step forward, two steps back

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:21:20 EDT 2015

An old picture of my 78 Pantera fuse panel.
My horn relay would be bottom left.
http://f.cl.ly/items/1Y0B23120e1Y0r1y1V1u/DSC05232.JPG

A picture from PanteraPlace also bottom left side.

http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/relays%20late.jpg

-------------- next part --------------
   An old picture of my 78 Pantera fuse panel.
   My horn relay would be bottom left.
   [1]http://f.cl.ly/items/1Y0B23120e1Y0r1y1V1u/DSC05232.JPG
   A picture from PanteraPlace also bottom left side.
   [2]http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/relays%20late.jpg

   On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Charles McCall
     Thanks for all the help. Several people told me I should look for
     the brown
     wire on the relay and ground it to see if the horn sounds.
     Problem - I don't have anyA  brown wires on the horn relay. But the
     [4]http://www.panterasbywilkinson.com/webpages/catalog/ill23b.html
     Does anyone know if the late model cars put some other relay there
     instead?
     etc.) use the links above.