[DeTomaso] Car electronics, fuel lines

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 14:11:10 EDT 2015

I bought at new Firebird in 1998... did a mod
and then the codes messed up something else
Was told they had three computers on board
After a year I sold the car and bought my
1972 Pantera... best move I have ever made

Fuel lines... Just changed all mine out to Braided
teflon coated.. most braided lines still have rubber
in them and it will not last for over a few years with
our so called modern fuels

Bob Benson