[DeTomaso] One step forward, two steps back

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 13:45:59 EDT 2015

Hi Joseph
Thanks for the help. Yes, I had issues after the trip, but we had a
fantastic time. None of that would have happened had the car just been left
to sit in the garage... But that's not why I have the car...

If I do as you suggest and jump the switch, I'm assuming that I'd have to
remove the steering column plastic cover thing and I'll see the wires of the
turn signal? And that I should connect a jumper from a brown wire to a black
wire and the horn should sound? And if it doesn't, then this will indicate
that the switch has an internal fault and will need to be repaired(replaced?
Have I understood correctly?

Thank you!