[DeTomaso] Dashboard vinyl

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Sep 27 11:53:49 EDT 2015

Any good auto upholsterer will have sample books like a carpet store that
you can look through and compare to what's in the car to find the right
grain/color/texture.  When I had the dash, consoles and door panels done in
6328 last year, I was matching the grain that Gary Herrig had used to cover
the C4 Corvette seats he did for me ten years ago.  This version has more
grain to it than the stock molded vinyl, so likely not what you're looking
for.  My guy pulled this book off of his shelf that had to be 8" thick, and
there were no less than 20 choices in black.

Good luck.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328