[DeTomaso] Dashboard vinyl

Robert Stroj npdrs at maui.net
Sun Sep 27 09:26:38 EDT 2015

Hi,

Do not know; I bought the car with white leather doors (sort of copy of GT5 with wood strip).

I really do not like the wrinkled part on the top and thin wood piece, so wanted to re-upholster this with Vinyl to match the dash.

I thought originally my car would have black vinyl panels; would that vinyl normally not match the one on the dash?

Thanks, Robert