[DeTomaso] Sit down

Paul Rimov rimovp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 14:44:33 EDT 2015

Ok,,, check these out,,, http://www.ebay.com/itm/02-Lotus-Esprit-front-leather-seats-black-oem-/271994175166?hash=item3f541dbebe&vxp=mtr ,,, These are the same seats I had in my car and they were the bomb. They were comfortable, they provided me and my grotesquely disproportional elongated body enough head room that my head was not constantly rubbing the head liner when I drove,  they provided more than adequate lateral support during spirited drives and  looked and fit perfectly in my car.  I encourage any one looking for a seating option to get these for their car,,, period exclamation point.

Cheers

Paul