[DeTomaso] 71 red messed up PB.

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 10:37:26 EDT 2015

Ah another new price reference point for the Pantera....

At $40K you could spend the money to convert it back to a narrow body

I recently just lost out on a project Pantera for sale in Vancouver; new engine and rebuilt trans in the car and running, Group 4 conversion with modified lights needing paint and putting back together, sold for CAD$30K = US$22.5K.

Julian