[DeTomaso] interesting article - Pantera vs 73 Corvette

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 09:23:25 EDT 2015

Pantera vs Corvette speed test from the hotrod mag archives.

Short article, just about a page...not entirely flattering for the Pantera
but I don't think the comparison was well thought out ahead of time.
Anyway...its Pantera literature for your reading pleasure if you haven't
read it.

http://www.hotrod.com/features/history/stories/1504-top-speed-test-1973-corvette-vs-pantera/

 Cullen in Oklahoma