[DeTomaso] What kind of seats are these?

Richard Barkley rlbpantera at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 25 03:53:13 EDT 2015

Back in the day, Corbeau seats were a less expensive alternative to
Recaros. I looked into them when I got my Recaros in the mid '70s. They
are still being made. Their current sport model looks very similar
including the recline mechanism.

http://corbeau.com/sport-seat.html

--
-----
Sincerely, Richard Barkley

To Ski or not to Ski, that is the question!

Richard Barkley (310) 373-6695 (home)
E-mail:  rlbpantera <atsign> earthlink.net
ZONKEY'S home page: http://home.earthlink.net/~rlbpantera