[DeTomaso] Silver State

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Sep 23 20:27:48 EDT 2015

   Fun? no, no fun at all.
   What ARE YOU KIDDING?  90 Miles of open road at triple digit speeds for
   around 45 minutes?  Who WOULDN'T have fun?
   Yes, we had a great time.  JB showed up in the rolling mobile TPR
   headquaters, David (The Pope) Adin came in from Colorado to support, as
   well as Peter The German.  My Dad came down with me he shared old Air
   Force stories with Dennis and Charlie Friend (driver of the unlimited
   Corvair beast).  We partied, we drank, we bench raced, we -really-
   raced.  It all seems to end too soon.
   Asa  Jay
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
[1]http://www.racingagainstautism.com
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com