[DeTomaso] Seats

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 23 19:31:40 EDT 2015

 Many Pantera Owners have 80s style BMW RECARO seats in our Cars. The seats are comfortable! Like other seats you need to figure out how to mount them, mine like others are bolted to the floor.I know RECARO make seats for other cars also, one being VW.
Maybe go to    2002parts.com     Aardvarc Racing and check them out? They rebuild and recover the seats. They also sell parts for the seats.
Curt