[DeTomaso] Powdercoating Campi rims

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 17:42:26 EDT 2015

Excellent point!

What I meant, but failed to express correctly, is that to anneal them they heat them to full temp at the end of the day, then turn the heat off and allow them to cool down *inside* the insulated oven. This results in a very slow cool down, as opposed to just opening the door and letting them cool down in ambient temperature.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone