[DeTomaso] Fiero seats in a Pantera

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Sep 23 14:37:54 EDT 2015

I heard that too, which is why I wanted to contact him on the side so as
not to inundate him with requests to come out of retirement.  He did a
great job and matched material exactly as I requested.  I know Micheal
Shortt's seats are one of a kind too.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 1:38 PM, <cengles at cox.net> wrote:

> Dear Rob,
>

>                  IIRC, Gary got out of that business a few years ago. I
> may be wrong.  We shall see what he says.
>

>                           Hope I am wrong, Chuck Engles
>

> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Rob Dumoulin wrote:
>
> Gary Herrig has supplied custom-embroidered C-4 seat for many of us. I got
>> mine years ago and have not been in touch with Gary since.  He once told
>> me
>> that he is always on the hunt for those seats and would grab them up when
>> he found them.
>>
>> I just wrote him to see if he still does it.
>>
>> Rob DuMoulin
>> 904.476.8744
>> rob at dumoulins.net
>> www.kbsi.co
>> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Lynn Wall <lwall67 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion of where to buy the corvette
>>> seats.  Do they just buy them used and reupholster?
>>>
>>> I also looked up the MOMO seats.  Is there a particular model number that
>>> people like.  I'm 6'2" and prefer comfort with style and performance, but
>>> comfort first.
>>>
>>> Thanks, Lynn

   I heard that too, which is why I wanted to contact him on the side so
   as not to inundate him with requests to come out of retirement.A  He
   did a great job and matched material exactly as I requested.A  I know
   Micheal Shortt's seats are one of a kind too.
   Rob DuMoulin
   [1]904.476.8744
   [2]rob at dumoulins.net
   [3]www.kbsi.co