[DeTomaso] Fiero seats in a Pantera

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Sep 23 13:29:05 EDT 2015

Gary Herrig has supplied custom-embroidered C-4 seat for many of us.  I got
mine years ago and have not been in touch with Gary since.  He once told me
that he is always on the hunt for those seats and would grab them up when
he found them.

I just wrote him to see if he still does it.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Lynn Wall <lwall67 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion of where to buy the corvette
> seats.  Do they just buy them used and reupholster?
>
> I also looked up the MOMO seats.  Is there a particular model number that
> people like.  I'm 6'2" and prefer comfort with style and performance, but
> comfort first.
>
> Thanks, Lynn

-------------- next part --------------
   Gary Herrig has supplied custom-embroidered C-4 seat for many of us.A
   I got mine years ago and have not been in touch with Gary since.A  He

   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Lynn Wall <[4]lwall67 at gmail.com>
     I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion of where to buy the
     corvette seats.A  Do they just buy them used and reupholster?
     I also looked up the MOMO seats.A  Is there a particular model
     number that people like.A  I'm 6'2" and prefer comfort with style
     and performance, but comfort first.
     Thanks, Lynn
     etc.) use the links above.