[DeTomaso] Silver State

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:15:05 EDT 2015

Congratulations!  And congratulations and kudos to all!

--
   Congratulations!A  And congratulations and kudos to all!

   On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 12:43 PM, Asa Jay Laughton
     Mad Dog finished last in the 110 class, averaging (of course) five
     miles an hour over, at 115.A  But he had a lot of fun passing a
     couple of others in the class.
     Mark Skwarek managed a fourth place in his Pantera with a really
     good showing against the competition.
     Asa Jay was assured a third place trophy as there were only three
     entries in the 120 class.A  Against two ZO6 Corvettes, somehow he
     still managed to place First with a time variance of just over 0.2
     seconds barely ahead of the other two.
     Congratulations to all.
     Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
     &A  Shelley Marie
     Spokane, WA
     ******************************
     [2]http://www.racingagainstautism.com
     [3]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
     [4]http://facebook.com/racingagainstautism

   I sent three Panteras down the road- Mark in the 140 class, Asa in the
   120 class and the old Dawg with the Minis in the 110 (faster than I
   run!)
   God Speed Boyz!
   Sent from my handheld gizmo, please forgive my typing!
   use the links above.

     -----
     No virus found in this message.
     09/22/15

   use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [10]spkorb at spkorb.org [11]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
   "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso