[DeTomaso] Tire Question

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:27:18 EDT 2015

​Straight from the horses's mouth at Tire Rack.

​You are now chatting with 'Julian'

Julian: Hi, how can I help you today?

Michael: I'm looking for tires that are available for a sports car in the
following combination

Michael: 215-60-15 & 255 -60-15 / 275-55-15

Michael: speed rated if possible

Julian: Well we don't sell anything in a 275/55 size and only one in a
255/60 so the matching set would be here - click here
<http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?frontWidth=215%2F&frontRatio=60&frontDiameter=15&rearWidth=255%2F&rearRatio=60&rearDiameter=15&zip-code=20110>

Michael: is that it

Michael: pirelli, avon, michelin???

Julian: Yes sir

Julian: We only sell a single model in the 255/60 size

Michael: 295-50-15

Michael: 235-55-15

Julian: Same tire - click here
<http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=Radial%20T/A&partnum=95SR5RADTARWL2V2&tab=Survey>

Julian: Nothing in a 235/55

Michael: not a huge choice, what are 60 and 70's car people doing

Julian: Pretty much that BFG

Michael: Ok, Thanks

​Michael Shortt​

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   aStraight from the horses's mouth at Tire Rack.
   aYou are now chatting with 'Julian'

   Julian:A Hi, how can I help you today?

   Michael:A I'm looking for tires that are available for a sports car in
   the following combination

   Michael:A 215-60-15 & 255 -60-15 / 275-55-15

   Michael:A speed rated if possible

   Julian:A Well we don't sell anything in a 275/55 size and only one in a
   255/60 so the matching set would be here -A [1]click here

   Michael:A is that it

   Michael:A pirelli, avon, michelin???

   Julian:A Yes sir

   Julian:A We only sell a single model in the 255/60 size

   Michael:A 295-50-15

   Michael:A 235-55-15

   Julian:A Same tire -A [2]click here

   Julian:A Nothing in a 235/55

   Michael:A not a huge choice, what are 60 and 70's car people doing

   Julian:A Pretty much that BFG

   Michael:A Ok, Thanks

   aMichael Shortta

   On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Richard Greenblum