[DeTomaso] Fiero seats in a Pantera

Bob Radefeld bob at radefeld.com
Wed Sep 23 10:23:05 EDT 2015

A big "Thank You" to all of you folks that answered many of the questions I
had regarding possibly replacing the stock seats in my car this winter! As
usual, all of the people on the Forum are more than happy to share their
experiences with their Pantera brothers on any question that may arise.
That is what makes this Forum SO special!! :o))

Bob Radefeld