[DeTomaso] Corvette C4 seats in a Pantera

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 17:14:01 EDT 2015

Here's another vote for Kirk Evans' flat firewall kit. Lori and I have them in both our cars.

Lori's car has bulky seats in it which I presumed were Fiero-based but I don't really know for sure? They are comfortable but a bit overstuffed for my tastes. She likes them though. Will send photos later....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone