[DeTomaso] Corvette C4 seats in a Pantera

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Sep 22 15:55:02 EDT 2015

Get the Kirk Evans Firewall Reduction Kit.

Works great.  Call me for any  additional detail.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 3:48 PM, <audionut at hushmail.com> wrote:

>    Hey you guys with the C4 seats--
>
>    Had these in my car and loved them but the passenger seat didn't clear
>    the firewall bulge and so my passengers had to ride with their knees up
>    their nose.
>

>    Ended up using the C4 only for the driver's side but the car just
>    didn't look right.  I went back to running the stock ones with
>    sheepskins, which has been okay but I miss the comfy C4.
>

>    What did you guys do about the bulge/clearance problem?
>

>    John
>    5909
>    Sent using Hushmail
>    On September 21, 2015 at 4:11 PM, "Michael Shortt"
>    <michaelsavga at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>      Bob,
>      My seats ( made by Gary Herrig ) are from a C4 Corvette, a lot more
>      plentiful than Fire seats with lots of aftermarket seat cover
>      options.
>      Michael Shortt
>      On Sep 21, 2015 5:17 PM, "Bob Radefeld" <bob at radefeld.com> wrote:
>      > Hello fellow Forum members,
>      > Being a daily Forum lurker it is very seldom that I actually have
>      > question that has not already been discussed recently on the
>      Forum. I
>      > know that some of you have installed Fiero seats in your car & I
>      would
>      > really like to get some information on how you accomplished this &
>      how
>      > well you like them compared to the stock seats. If any of you
>      could
>      > share your experience with me in this endeavor it would be greatly
>      > appreciated. I'm planning on possibly doing this as a winter
>      project
>      > this year when the snow starts flying here in Kansas. THANKS for
>      any in
>      > site that any of you are willing to share with me! :o))
>      > Bob Radefeld A #5042A
>      > Topeka, Ks.
>      > [1]bob at radefeld.com
>      > [2]785-478-9360A A (cell)
>      >
>      > References
>      >
>      > 1. mailto:bob at radefeld.com
>      > 2. tel:785-478-9360
>      >
>      >
>      > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
>      > Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
>      > DeTomaso mailing list
>      > DeTomaso at poca.com
>      >
>      > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
>      etc.) use
>      > the links above.
>      >
>      >

> References

> the links above.

   Get the Kirk Evans Firewall Reduction Kit.
   Works great.A  Call me for any A additional detail.
   Rob DuMoulin
   904.476.8744
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co