[DeTomaso] Alternate possibilities to the Pantera

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:21:30 EDT 2015

Not surprising then that Giugiaro designed the DeLorean DMC-12

From: terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
To: detomasoregistry at gmail.com; Detomaso at poca.com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:44:07 +0000
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Alternate possibilities to the Pantera

Wow!  Looks like…gulp… dare I say it.  a DeLoren (sp?)

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead