[DeTomaso] Fiero seats in a Pantera

Jim Gray grayjim at cox.net
Mon Sep 21 23:44:49 EDT 2015

I'm with you Michael. I've had Corvette seats in my car for many years after
two long distance drives from OK to Santa Fe told me "no more!" for the
stock seats. I did have one of our Pantera brethren in the Houston club
reweld the stock brackets so the driver's seat was centered behind the wheel
and the passenger seat was moved a far right as possible. Works quite well.

YMMV

Jim Gray