[DeTomaso] Fiero seats in a Pantera

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 21 19:50:22 EDT 2015

I also have those.  They lined up well and used the Pantera rails I believe.  Mine are all black.

More than willing to sell them.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead