[DeTomaso] Fiero seats in a Pantera

Douglas Kelm dakelm at qwest.net
Mon Sep 21 19:41:29 EDT 2015

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dakelm/albums/72157619124819022

These are MrMikes covered Fiero seats that I was going to put in my car (since sold), but discovered (too late) that I was too tall! You lose 2 3/8" of head room over the stock seats, so take that into account. These seats were in near mint condition prior to recovering and have only been trial fitted in a car - like new condition. They come with custom fabricated adapter bars which will bolt directly to stock sliders - plug and play. They also have the speakers in the headrests (first two years of Fiero production only) and come with the pigtail connectors. Boxed and ready to ship. If interested, email me directly at:  dakelm at qwest.net  Fiero seats were made for Pontiac by the Lear Corp (the jet people) and are excellently constructed.

Doug Kelm
Minneapolis, MN