[DeTomaso] Metal side marker housing

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Sep 21 12:51:17 EDT 2015

1488 has the cast ones.  I agree.  The casting is pretty rough.  I wonder
when it went to plastic.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 11:23 AM, Ken Green via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com>
wrote:

>    Hi Tom,
>        That is my listing, and I thought it was really rare, just an
>    early 71 thing, but to be honest, that was an assumption I made because
>    I have never seen one like it.  It is a fairly rough casting, and I was
>    told that is how they were.  I think it would only be of value to
>    someone with a very early 71 who wanted to keep it original.
>    Ken

   1488 has the cast ones.A  I agree.A  The casting is pretty rough.A  I

   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 11:23 AM, Ken Green via DeTomaso