[DeTomaso] New POCA Chapter

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Sun Sep 20 12:55:50 EDT 2015

If you read Michael's message again, it is clear, at least let's say to most, that establishing the proposed chapter is mostly for geographical reasons. It's not a plot for "civil war" or competition.
Let's be open minded and more accepting instead of suspicious, and also supportive.

Sent from Effie's iPhone