[DeTomaso] PNW Pantera Tour

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Sep 20 12:35:07 EDT 2015

Thanks Stephen for posting these pics to the Forum.  We did indeed have a
great, if mechanically challenged, four day drive in the sun last weekend
from the Tacoma, WA area, over the south side of Mt. Rainier through Yakima
to the Tri-cities for the show in Connell.  We had 29 folks and 9 Panteras
at one point.  I'll be putting a full article together for Profiles over the
next couple of weeks.  Stay tuned.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328