[DeTomaso] Bushings, generic

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Sep 20 10:17:25 EDT 2015

Dear Mikael,

          A friend of mine is an automotive engineer.  He fabricates
bushings from commercially available material and then machines it to his
specs.  I would think that IF you could determine the nature of the bushing
(delrin, polyurethane, etc) and IF you have access to a reliable machinist
or the tools themselves, then you could simply make your own bushings for
the Longchamp.     I would guess that if it is for the Longchamp front
stabilizer, then the more common materials would be suitable.

           Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles