[DeTomaso] NPC: Calf title paperwork

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Fri Sep 18 02:30:37 EDT 2015

What you are describing as taking place in Ohio would not work in Ca because the DMV takes like a month to generate a new title.  So if each step in what you describe took a month business would run too slowly.  Notarization is not necessary for car titles in Ca.

As long as.there is a clear chain of ownership in the paperwork you are ok.

The power of attorney thing assumes you don't want to travel to Ca to sign the papers yourself

Sounds ok to me

Jim Oddie

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail