[DeTomaso] Something is so wrong with this

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Thu Sep 17 22:23:06 EDT 2015

I've been following this string, amazed, confused, disappointed.  I feel
duped and naive, as I've been impressed with the stability of the coolant
temperature guage in my 2010 Mazda CX-9.
I can't remain silent any more:  There is definitely something wrong with
this!
However, I admit that the car companies are laser-focused on the market.
We, collectively, are idiots....and so we get idiot gauges in our cars now.
I used to think my good friend was over-stating it when he said, "cars have
become appliances."  He is right.
I do not plan on buying a new car ever again....I'm sticking with used
classics!
Now I've said my peace, as though the whole world has heard me and will
change...not.