[DeTomaso] NPC: Calf title paperwork

Ed Pike erjpike at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:28:34 EDT 2015

Larry,

You may have to return that stuff signed and filled in before they ship or
you pick up the car.

It seems to me that if you can just ignore all that paperwork then this
would be a good way to "wash" a title with a troubled history ( flood
damage, salvage title, stolen? ) and end up with a clean title. I kind of
thought that the feds put an  end to that stuff a long time ago. It might
be good advice to check with the Ohio BMV and see what you need to do to
get a title and then get plates.

Thanks,

Ed....

--