[DeTomaso] Pushbutton doorlock and mechanism - door chrome

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:30:48 EDT 2015

My '71, number 1309, is still waiting for my husband to put it back
together! (Just a little humor to take the edge off)...

] Pushbutton doorlock and mechanism - door chrome

I'd love to compile a questionnaire to send ot to everybody to add to my
Shortt List.

How many differences are there to track between cars?

Dash Design, Flat or 2 Pod
Dash Vents, 2 or 3
Windshield Trim, 2 , 3, 4 piece
Bumpers, Square with markers, Round with Markers, Round w/o Markers, Rubber
Seats, vert pleats or hort pleats Switches, Symbols, Text or Mixed Wheels, 1
slot, 2 slot, 3 slot Grill, Stainless surround or all black Left Side Gill,
Fuel Door or Solid Tub, with spare recess or flat

what else is there?

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If
retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received this
message in error, then delete it.  Thank you