[DeTomaso] Looking for an electrical wiring system

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:46:56 EDT 2015

On behalf of a friend of mine who barely speaks English, I am looking for a
complete electrical Pantera wiring system for a 1973 Pantera .
His budget is limited: around 300 euros. I told him he might have to
consider a higher budget...
He has a set of 4 side lights ( in good condition ) for a US Pantera that
he doesn't need, may be as a part swap ?
Just a messenger ! as you folks say  :>))
Thank you !
Pat
Candy 2862, ADA 9628