[DeTomaso] Pushbutton doorlock and mechanism

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 10:02:27 EDT 2015

I recall reading somewhere quite recently (maybe an ad for a Pushbutton for sale) that the PB doors are fabricated with a chromed removable window frame, whereas the later doors are welded together and have stainless trim. I was also under the impression that the early PB's were essentially hand fabricated resulting in crisper body panel lines.

Julian