[DeTomaso] Something is so wrong with this

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Sep 15 09:33:55 EDT 2015

Kirby my Explorer has the "idiot gauges too", rat bastards.

Lets look at this from a manufacturing side. The design and programming code
to do this in the computer would be a one time cost. If you then eliminate
the purchase, stock, supply and labor to install a sending unit... well that
adds up to very big money over all the vehicles made. The person who came up
with that one is a VP now.

Follow the money, it's always about the money!

Larry (has none) - Cleveland