[DeTomaso] Pushbutton doorlock and mechanism

Espen Graffer espeng at getmail.no
Tue Sep 15 02:57:23 EDT 2015

Gang,

I have been looking for parts to reinstall pusbutton doors, or modify my
"modern" doors. No success so far.

What is the difference between pushbutton doors and later doors? Except for
the outside seen difference of the lock of course.

Is the lock and lock holder piece a specific DeTomaso part, or is it taken
from another more common car or model?

Thanks,

espen in norway

Pantera #01025