[DeTomaso] NEW NOS chrome bumpers

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 19:18:17 EDT 2015

I just listed the odd bumper sections on eBay for anybody that did not want
a full complete set.  What remains are two full sets ( 4 pcs) of Round
Corners,  one front bumper with a Square corner, one front bumper with a
Round corner, one Square Right Rear, and 2 sets of (2 pcs) of Square rear
bumpers only.
After these, there are no more.

Everything is on eBay.

Michael