[DeTomaso] Gauge common ground

David adin at frontier.net
Mon Sep 14 16:00:47 EDT 2015

Thanks again Marshall! Your Dx was right on and saved me some hassle!

David in Durango

Sent from my handheld gizmo, please forgive my typing!

On Sep 14, 2015, at 10:55 AM, marshall smith <marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Mine is a stud welded to the body very high under the dash pointed downward in line with the tachometer.
I have a pushbutton however so your location may be different.

When all my gauges quit, it is always a fuse.... not burned, just not making contact.

Marshall