[DeTomaso] 351W Valve Cover Question

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:43:33 EDT 2015

No.

-------------- next part --------------
   No.

   On Sep 14, 2015 1:21 PM, "Michael Arias via DeTomaso"
   <[1]detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

     A  A Will a set of 351w valve covers fit a 351C?
     A  A V. Michael Arias
     A  A 100 Almeria Ave.
     A  A Suite 310
     A  A Coral Gables, FL 33134
     A  A [2](305) 984-6453
     A  A [1][3]www.vmichaelarias at aol.com
     A ******************************************************************
     *****
     A  A ********************************
     A  A This electronic message and any attachments are for the sole
     use of the
     A  A intended recipient(s). They may contain confidential and/or
     privileged
     A  A information or other information subject to legal restrictions
     A  A regarding disclosure and/or dissemination. If you are not an
     intended
     A  A recipient of this message, any review, retransmission, copying,
     use,
     A  A disclosure, or dissemination of this message or its attachments
     is
     A  A prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify
     the
     A  A sender by replying to this message and deleting or destroying
     all
     A  A copies of this message and any attachments.
     A  A Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with U.S. Treasury
     Regulations, we
     A  A inform you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any tax
     advice
     A  A contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
     not
     A  A intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by the
     recipient or
     A  A any other person, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties
     that may be
     A  A imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or any other applicable
     tax
     A  A law, or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another
     party any
     A  A transaction, arrangement or other matter addressed herein.
     Thank you.